13 October 2020

Thank you cards - October Blog Hop

So I have been meaning to send out thank you cards to my customers.

I want to show them that I appreciate them and what they do to support me, my family and my business.

Here is my cards, I have used the up coming Curvy Celebrations Bundle.

This month we have the 15% off DSP sale on a selected range, so I also wanted to show you how to use some papers.

Adding in the scallop die from Poppies, and a stitched circle to add and extra layer





Here I have used the Daisy Lane stamps and punch, added the gold glitter enamel dots for the centers.


I have also used the Curvy dies to cut the liner of the inside of the card.



We are doing this blog hop, so you can see some amazing creations and hope it inspires you.


We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. 
We really appreciate your support.


You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so make sure you 'hop' around to all the amazing projects on this hop! Click on the links below to visit them.

BLOG HOP LINKS

12 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I love all the curves especially on the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Pauline! Both of your cards are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are stunning, must get those curvy dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are just gorgeous Pauline! I particularly like the way you have added the curve on the inside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Curvy cards. They are great

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are gorgeous. The curvy dies add a lot of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, I haven't started using that bundle yet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the extra detail that the curvy dies add to the cards. Very stylish!

    ReplyDelete