09 February 2021

February Thank you Cards

 



We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. 

We really appreciate your support.


You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.


This months customer Thank you cards are using Garden Wishes and Dandy Garden DSP.

So if you place an order then you are going to receive one of these cards as a thank you for your purchase.



This next card I have used all the same items as previous card, I also used the stamp set Comfort and hope to give texture to the card.

I tore the edges of the Basic White card after I had stamped it.

I stamped on the Crumb Cake cardstock with Crumb Cake ink. I added Linen thread to the Crumb Cake card.

I stamped the words and using my snips made a banner. I have then punched a hole through both and tied it with the Linen thread


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so make sure you 'hop' around to all the amazing projects on this hop! 

Do you want any of these products used for these cards just Click on the links below,

Make this card Option 1 

Make this card Option 2


BLOG HOP LINKS

9 comments: