08 March 2021

Blending Brushes - Technique Class

Quite an easy technique to create this background for these cards. Made so much easier with the NEW blending brushes we have.

Just select a few of your inks and away you go.

I then stamped the image from the stamp set Beauty Abounds and using Well Written word dies and the Stampin, Cut and emboss machine cut out the words happy birthday in Purple Posy Cardstock.

The butterfly comes from the dies Butterfly Beauty dies.

I then mounted it on Basic Black cardstock and then on my base card of Basic White.


For this card I just applied a lighter blend of ink, and mounted to my base card of Just Jade.


Make this card

Thanks so much for popping in for a look, and if you would like to join me for my Technique classes just send me a message.

Pauline xx

No comments:

Post a Comment